Walmart is commonly known as a supercenter to get housewares, groceries, and random necessities, but it’s not necessarily known for its beauty section. Well Walmart is stepping it up and changing the game, revamping its beauty section to become your destination for all things makeup and beauty.
I was invited to an exclusive event to check out the newest products that Walmart beauty has to offer, and I was taken by surprise. When it comes to purchasing makeup and beauty products from WalMart, I usually purchase brands like Maybelline, Covergirl, and of course my favorite face wash from Neutrogena. With the new product offering, Walmart beauty has all types of products that will rival all the prestige brands you know and love, at amazing low prices that will blow your mind.
Let’s talk about some of my favorite products!
K-beauty (Korean beauty) is super popular right now in the beauty realm. I’m talking about all kinds of masks, serums, and creams to give you soft, blemish-free skin. I love masks but I don’t have time to go to Koreatown (in NY) to buy my favorite masks, and not all beauty stores carry them. So Walmart having all these products is a major plus. Some of the products they have to offer:
- Charcoal Peel Off Mask: only $2.50
- Collagen Hydrogrel Eye Masks: 15 pairs under $10!!
- V-line up Mask: $2.50
- Spascriptions box of 4 masks: under $7
Found Beauty is a facial care and makeup line exclusive to Walmart, that has all natural ingredients and no chemical preservatives. I never used to pay attention to the ingredients that are in my makeup, but in more recent years I realize how important it is. Found beauty has 130 products to complete your facial care and makeup routine – face wash, scrubs, makeup wipes, foundation, highlighter, powder, lipstick – you name it, they’ve got it! The foundation selection is very limited, but they are expanding the line to include darker shades soon. I’m most excited to try their liquid lipstick and lip liner kit – think Kylie Lip Kit but at a much better price. Launches the first week in September; I’ll definitely be on the lookout for this one!
Some other faves worth mentioning:
- Seren-dip-ity Nail Color Dip Kit: I can’t wait for this product to hit the stores!! I’ve only only seen videos of dip kits online, or at the nail salon, and they’re super expensive. I’m all for doing my nails at home to save money, but I still want the salon look. This looks really easy to use.
- The spoon-shaped makeup brushes that became popular with the makeup trend of contouring: Walmart has a full set of 10 brushes for only $15! Usually one brush will run you at least $15 at any other makeup store.
- Bath bombs: Now you don’t have to go to a retailer like Lush to get your bath bombs, you can get them at Walmart! So excited to take some “me” time and try these out.
- The Mane Choice: I’ve been following this brand online for years, and I’m pleasantly surprised to see that you can now purchase The Mane Choice at Walmart!!
Walmart beauty is doing major things this fall, offering a wider selection of beauty products that are 35% savings or more from the prestige brands. Now you can get the same quality of products and stay well within your budget! Kudos to Walmart for staying ahead of the game, and go to your local Walmart to check out these new items!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Walmart. The opinions and text are all mine.