With a busy schedule like mine, I rarely have time to go shopping in person. The glory of online shopping is that I can shop from my house, at any time, and the selection of product is so much more extensive. Here are my top 10 favorite online stores (besides Forever21 and H&M) that have the best deals and the trendiest items:
1. UrbanOg – They have sales basically everyday and offer a wide selection of trendy clothes. I mostly order shoes from this website.
2. Missguided – Originally a UK based company, they have a wide selection of everything from clothes to shoes and accessories.
3. Fashionnova – Famous for their curve-hugging jeans, which come in a wide selection of styles and great prices.
4. Naked Wardrobe – I love this website for simple, basic items like bodysuits, skirts, and dresses. Everything is solid, neutral colors, which I’m all about.
5. LolaShoetique – Shoes, shoes, and more shoes… this is the perfect website for shoe lovers, and you can find any style of shoe here.
6. Asos – Another UK-based company that I try to stay away from only because the sales are so great and I don’t want to spend my whole paycheck here LOL. The selection of merchandise is crazy, there isn’t anything you won’t find on this website.
7. Amiclubwear – The main thing I buy from this website are the swimsuits. They have hundreds of styles, and they always have a 50% off sale going on. During Halloween season this is also a great place to get a costume.
8. GoJane – Another great website that sells a variety of trendy clothes and shoes, and they always have a great sale going on.
9. Hot Miami Styles – Great website to get all of your going out dresses and two – piece sets. Instagrammer @MakeupShayla wears a lot of their dresses.
10. Celebboutique – The most expensive on this list, but they have the best bandage dresses. Their clothes will definitely make you look like a celebrity, hence the website name.
Have you shopped at any of these sites before? Comment below!